Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][Aug 26][XWMS3] NeatROM/Lite/ExtraLite/Full/Themed/Aroma/Mods

16th April 2015, 11:31 AM |#89391  
Flag Volos
Thanks Meter: 134

384 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kai_15

-->> thankyou sir.. do i need to flash this on cwm philz.kernel recovery??? thankyou

Look my post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=89389
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreekDragon For This Useful Post: [ View ]

16th April 2015, 11:38 AM |#89392  
Thanks Meter: 44

326 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekDragon

Look my post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=89389

-->> ok sir thankyou.. sorry for many qouted because my connection going crazy...
The Following User Says Thank You to kai_15 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2015, 01:47 PM |#89393  
Flag Volos
Thanks Meter: 134

384 posts
Donate to Me
More
Μe either my connection is so awsome(laughs!).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GreekDragon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2015, 12:24 PM |#89394  
Flag Siena
Thanks Meter: 64

378 posts
Hi guys I've installed this neatrom 6.4 (JB 4.1.2) 3 times starting always from deep clean. I tried extra lite and lite. I started with apolo 4.14 regular, then upgraded to 4.15b regular using gs2kernelwipeV2.09 first.
The issue i have is that sometimes the phone seems not to synchronize the accounts. In the beginning I thought it was only a gmail issue but then I realized that it happened to the entire google account (gmail, calendar, address book, chrome...) and whatsapp notifications and maybe all other accounts I have. So I suppose it is a synch issue for the phone. But It happens only sometimes like the phone can't wake up from a really deep sleep (and in fact battery lasts a lot!) while sometimes it works perfectly and battery level decrease normally. Does anybody have the same issue?
Yesterday, 04:54 PM |#89395  
Thanks Meter: 1,548

920 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster75

Hi guys I've installed this neatrom 6.4 (JB 4.1.2) 3 times starting always from deep clean. I tried extra lite and lite. I started with apolo 4.14 regular, then upgraded to 4.15b regular using gs2kernelwipeV2.09 first.
The issue i have is that sometimes the phone seems not to synchronize the accounts. In the beginning I thought it was only a gmail issue but then I realized that it happened to the entire google account (gmail, calendar, address book, chrome...) and whatsapp notifications and maybe all other accounts I have. So I suppose it is a synch issue for the phone. But It happens only sometimes like the phone can't wake up from a really deep sleep (and in fact battery lasts a lot!) while sometimes it works perfectly and battery level decrease normally. Does anybody have the same issue?

Does it happen on wifi or data connection? Are you using some apps like greenify or any ram manager/app killer program?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to la_malacoda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 05:00 PM |#89396  
Flag Siena

378 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by la_malacoda

Does it happen on wifi or data connection? Are you using some apps like greenify or any ram manager/app killer program?

It happens randomly. Usually I realize about it when I'm in office or at home. So maybe on WIFI. I don't use any powersaving tool (I use the stock samsung power saving but CPU) and I don't use any auto-RAM manager. Sometimes I use to clean the RAM myself. I have All-In-One Toolbox but It shouldn't work by itself.
Yesterday, 05:04 PM |#89397  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 21,646

8,509 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster75

It happens randomly. Usually I realize about it when I'm in office or at home. So maybe on WIFI. I don't use any powersaving tool (I use the stock samsung power saving but CPU) and I don't use any auto-RAM manager. Sometimes I use to clean the RAM myself. I have All-In-One Toolbox but It shouldn't work by itself.

May be try using your mobile data .
Or also
Can you try full version of ROM and see?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Vivek_Neel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 05:12 PM |#89398  
Flag Siena

378 posts
for example now I got your email and instantly I got also a skype msg of 3 hours ago...
And I am with data connection
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aroma, battery friendly, best rom, deodexed, feature rich rom!, friendly, neat, neatrom lite, sgs2
Previous Thread Next Thread