FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[ROM][Aug 26][XWMS3] NeatROM/Lite/ExtraLite/Full/Themed/Aroma/Mods

8,642 posts
Thanks Meter: 53,545

By _Sale_, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 28th March 2012, 09:11 PM
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd June 2015, 04:40 PM
Flag Baneshwor, Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 527

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias1203

is this rom faster than stock rom?

Yes.... They're choices over what you want to install.... I always flashed extra lite and then choose few additional sammy apps as per my requirement... The ROM is great for better battery too.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ssanjy For This Useful Post: [ View ]

23rd June 2015, 04:55 PM
Flag ortona
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I don't know, I have bought ad old S2 only because I need mhl, for this motive I must use rom based on 4.1.x. plus I have only partizionated internal memory and modified the vold.fstab to have external sd as primary sd. The only two bugs I have found in this rom are: n.1 loses custom ringtones after rebot, so I need to move custom ringtones into "system/media/audio/ringtones/". n.2 loses accessibility setup in settings always after a reboot
30th June 2015, 06:54 AM
Flag jalandhar
Thanks Meter: 95

More
my home button isn't working well , i am facing lag in it. i have to press it 3 or 4 times to go to homesceen is there any mod to solve this ? i am on latest neatrom
30th June 2015, 06:59 AM
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 21,923

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhi.priceless

my home button isn't working well , i am facing lag in it. i have to press it 3 or 4 times to go to homesceen is there any mod to solve this ? i am on latest neatrom

Have you tried disabling Samsung voice command app?
30th June 2015, 07:06 AM
Flag jalandhar
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivek_Neel

Have you tried disabling Samsung voice command app?

I dnt have it...I mean to say I have uninstalled it...
30th June 2015, 03:14 PM
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 54

More
is there a way/mod to change message shortcut on lock screen to open viber instead of messages...
30th June 2015, 03:20 PM
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 12,717

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkula

is there a way/mod to change message shortcut on lock screen to open viber instead of messages...

Not if you're using the AOSP lockscreen but if you're using the normal one, go to Settings > Lock screen > Lock screen shortcuts, delete the messaging shortcut and add viber.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spannaa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2015, 09:09 PM
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spannaa

Not if you're using the AOSP lockscreen but if you're using the normal one, go to Settings > Lock screen > Lock screen shortcuts, delete the messaging shortcut and add viber.

I am using AOSP lockscreen ....thanks
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aroma, battery friendly, best rom, deodexed, feature rich rom!, friendly, neat, neatrom lite, sgs2